Screenshots were captured from a Galaxy Note20 operating on Android OS Version 10.0, settings and steps may vary depending on your Galaxy device and software version.
- 1 Launch the Message app.
- 2 Tap on any existing conversation or create a new message.
- 3 Tap on.
- 4 Select to enable or disable Link Sharing.
Because they haven’t configured MMS properly, and has data turned off. There’s a setting in the messaging app you can turn on to automatically retrieve MMS.
From the menu (three dots menu) on the top-right click on Options. Next tap on Link Sharing. You will be prompted with a note saying – Stop Link Sharing. Click on the Delete link.
Link Sharing is also an app, so you can also go to Settings > Apps > Link Sharing > Disable to turn it off.
Link Sharing is a file sharing app that is able to conveniently upload large files, high resolution pictures, videos & documents saved on your Samsung Galaxy device or Samsung PC to Samsung Cloud for a period of time, create links to those files and then easily send links to others.
Link Sharing is a file sharing app that is able to conveniently share large size of video clips or massive quantity of original size photos to an individual or a group of people. Simply select the file you wish to share, and a code will be generated.
Send as link: the recipients receive a link that leads them to the myCloud website. There they can view and download the content.
How do I turn off photo sharing on Android?
To stop people from adding photos:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Sharing .
- Open an album.
- In the top right, tap More Options.
- Turn off Collaborate.
How do I turn off file sharing on Android?
Stop sharing a file
- Open the homescreen for Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides.
- Select a file or folder.
- Tap Share or Share .
- Find the person you want to stop sharing with.
- To the right of their name, tap the Down arrow. Remove.
- To save changes, tap Save.
Change or remove a link
- Open a file in the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides app.
- Docs: Tap Edit .
- Tap the text, cell, or shape with the link you want to remove.
- To remove the link, tap Remove link. To change the link, tap Edit Link or More. Edit link.
If you have Your Phone Companion:
- On your Android device, open Your Phone Companion.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click the Settings gear.
- Tap Accounts.
- Find the Microsoft account and click the button to the right Sign out.
- Move on to Step 2 to finish the unlinking process from your mobile device.