Facebook Help Team
Hi Rose, You can post the message on one of your Facebook friend’s Timelines and then tag your other friends in the post. When you tag someone, you create a link to their profile. The post you tag the person in may also be added to that person’s Timeline.
How do I post to multiple friends timeline?
How to Share Something With a List of Friends on Facebook
- Compose your post. …
- Hover your mouse over the gear-shaped audience selector icon to the left of the “Post” button. …
- Click the icon to open a pop-up menu.
- Click “See All Lists” to open a second menu containing all your lists of friends.
- Click a list.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Step 1: Tap “Share” on the post you’d like to share. From here, you have multiple options: Option 1: If you want to quickly share the post to your own timeline, select “Share Now.” Option 2: If you want to add your own comment to a post before sharing it, select “Write Post.”
How do I add multiple friends to a list on Facebook?
What to Know
- Sign in to Facebook on a computer. In the menu bar on the left, select See More > Friend Lists.
- Select Create List. Name the list and enter the names of friends to add to the list.
- Choose Create to add the new list to your friend lists.
How do I post on someone’s timeline on Facebook?
To post something on a friend’s timeline:
- Go to your friend’s profile.
- Scroll down to Posts, then tap Write something to [Name].
- Enter a message or choose to add something to your post: Add a Photo/Video. Add a location. Add how you’re feeling or what you’re doing. Tag people. …
- Tap Post.
Depending on the post’s privacy settings, you may see the following options:
- Share Now.
- Write Post. Post. To share to a friend’s timeline, tap Share to Facebook and select Friend’s Timeline. Type your friend’s name, then tap Post. audience selector.
- Send as Message. Send.
- Share in a Group. Post.
- Share to a Page. Post.
How to Change the Facebook Share Setting for Previously Shared…
- Visit your personal timeline and click the Activity Log button directly below your cover photo. …
- Find the status update for which you want to change the sharing preference. …
- Click the share icon and choose a sharing option from the list.