How to subscribe to a shared photo album on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or PC
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select the For You tab.
- Under Invitations, tap Accept or Decline to join or reject a shared album.
Share your photos with a partner
- On your computer, go to photos.google.com.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Click Settings Partner sharing. …
- Enter or select an email address. …
- Select which photos to add to your partner account. …
- Click Next.
- If everything looks right, click Send invitation.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Tap Photos.
- Tap the Albums tab.
- Tap a Shared Album, then go to the People tab.
- Select the person’s name in the list of subscribers.
- Tap Resend Invitation.
- If you previously removed this person from the list of subscribers, tap Invite People, enter their email address, then tap Add.
How to accept a shared album invite
- Go to your Photos app.
- Tap the For You tab. The invite should appear at the top of the list.
- Tap Accept.
Although iCloud Photo Sharing is most effective when you’re sharing content with other Apple users, it is possible to share iCloud Photos content with people who aren’t using Apple products, by generating a URL that anyone can use to access your shared album.