What are Warren Buffett’s top 20 holdings?
Top Warren Buffett Stocks By Size
- Bank of America (BAC), 1.01 billion.
- Apple (AAPL), 887.1 million.
- Coca-Cola (KO), 400 million.
- Kraft Heinz (KHC), 325.6 million.
- Verizon (VZ), 158.8 million.
- American Express (AXP), 151.6 million.
- U.S. Bancorp (USB), 128.9 million.
- Bank of New York Mellon (BK), 72.4 million.
What are Warren Buffett’s top 4 holdings?
Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway has the largest holdings in four stocks — Apple, Bank of America, American Express, and Coca-Cola (as at the end of December 2020). These four stocks delivered a total of $192 billion gains in 2020, surging nearly 30 per cent from $148.05 billion in the preceding year.
What is Warren Buffett’s favorite stock?
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is without question the most popular bank stock among Robinhood investors. It’s also clearly Buffett’s favorite bank stock, ranking behind only Apple as the largest position in Berkshire’s portfolio.
What are Warren Buffett’s top 10 holdings 2021?
- AAPL. Apple Inc. NASDAQ:AAPL. $151.28. …
- BRK.A. Berkshire Hathaway Inc. NYSE:BRK.A. $434,000.00. …
- BRK.B. Berkshire Hathaway Inc. NYSE:BRK.B. $287.88. …
- BAC. Bank of America Corporation. NYSE:BAC. …
- VZ. Verizon Communications Inc. NYSE:VZ. …
- KO. The Coca-Cola Company. NYSE:KO. …
- USB. U.S. Bancorp. NYSE:USB. …
- AXP. American Express Company. NYSE:AXP.
What stocks are billionaires buying now?
Best Stocks to Buy Now According to Billionaire George Soros
- Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIDU)
- Upstart Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: UPST)
- VICI Properties Inc. (NYSE: VICI)
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI)
- Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG)
What are Warren Buffett’s Top 5 Stocks?
The top five investments in Buffett’s holding company, Berkshire Hathaway, are Apple, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, American Express, and Kraft Heinz. Apple is Berkshire Hathaway’s largest portfolio holding, comprising 49.1% of the portfolio.
What stocks does Jeff Bezos own?
Jeff Bezos has made a number of investments through Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN), his personal wealth, Bezos Expeditions, and Nash Holdings LLC, a private company owned by him. Some of the sectors that he invests in include real estate, technology, media, travel, and charitable trusts and foundations.
What stocks does Elon Musk own?
What Companies Has Elon Musk Invested In?
- Tesla (TSLA) Any list of Elon Musk’s investments has to begin and end with Tesla, which has made history by being the first viable and profitable maker of electric vehicles. …
- SpaceX. …
- X.com/PayPal (PYPL) …
- The Boring Company. …
- DeepMind. …
- Zip2 Corporation. …
What stocks will double in 2021?
Stocks that Will Double In 2021
- Allakos Inc. (NASDAQ: ALLK)
- Funko, Inc. (NASDAQ: FNKO)
- Paramount Group, Inc. (NYSE: PGRE)
- BHP Group (NYSE: BHP)
- Genpact Limited (NYSE: G)
- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: DCPH)
- Affimed N.V. (NASDAQ: AFMD)
- Nomad Foods Limited (NYSE: NOMD)
What stocks Bill Gates own?
In Bill Gates’s current portfolio as of 2021-06-30, the top 5 holdings are Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK. B), Waste Management Inc (WM), Caterpillar Inc (CAT), Canadian National Railway Co (CNI), Walmart Inc (WMT), not including call and put options.