- In your OneDrive file view, right-click the file you want to share.
- Choose Share from the pop-up menu.
- Enter the name of the person you want to share with.
- Un-tick the ‘require sign-in’ checkbox.
- Click Share.
Is OneDrive accessible outside of your organization?
Anyone with the link (inside or outside your organization) can access files and folders without having to sign in or provide a code. … They can only view or edit the specific file or folder for which they have an “Anyone” link.
On the OneDrive for Business – Documents page, select next to the file or folder you want to share, and then select SHARE. 2. In the left pane of the Share dialog box, select the Sharing icon associated with the file or folder. The Share dialog box now shows a list of people you’re sharing the file or folder with.
Go to OneDrive admin center.
- Select the file or folder you would like to share. …
- Click on the drop down and choose anyone, people in your organization or specific people whom you would like to share the document or folder.
- Enter the name or email address of the person you would like to share the document or folder.
Viewing on a desktop
If the OneDrive desktop app is installed on your computer, you should see the Share option when you right-click a file or folder in Explorer. If the Share option has been greyed out, or is missing from the right-click context menu, your organization’s admins may have restricted the feature.
All you need to do is right-click the file or folder in your OneDrive folder on your computer, and select Share a OneDrive link. This will copy a link to your clipboard that you can paste into an email, website, blog post, and so forth.
Go to the OneDrive page and sign in with your Microsoft account (or your Outlook.com, Live.com, Hotmail, or MSN account). Select My files or Photos on the left pane. Pick the file or folder you want to share by selecting the circle in the upper corner of the item, then select Share at the top of the page.
How do I add multiple users to OneDrive for business?
Go to the Microsoft 365 admin center, and sign in with your user name and password. From the App launcher, select OneDrive. In OneDrive, team members can store their own business-related files. You can share either individual files, or a whole folder.