You can’t delete all of the calendars in the list because it must always contain at least one calendar. WARNING: When you delete a calendar, it’s deleted from every device that has the iCloud Calendar feature turned on.
Turn off calendar sharing
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, find the “My calendars” section. To expand it, you may need to click the Down arrow .
- Hover over the calendar you want to unshare, and click More. Settings and sharing.
Change the Color Preference or Remove the Calendar
Tap your Profile icon at the top left of your device. Tap the gear icon to the right of the person’s name to open additional settings. Tap a color to set a color preference for the person’s calendar. Tap REMOVE SHARED CALENDAR to remove a person’s calendar.
- Click the down-arrow to the right of a calendar and choose Share This Calendar.
- Under the Share with specific people section, go to the email address of the individual you want to change their permission settings.
- To the right of their email address, under the Permission Settings section choose the drop down tab.
Delete an event you create
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Calendar app .
- Open the event you want to delete.
- In the top right, tap More .
- Tap Delete. Delete event.