System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Screen Recording and add in Chrome. Then restart browser. If that option is not available then you should be able to use screenshare by default.
How do I activate screen sharing?
Windows | macOS
- Click Share Screen located in your meeting controls.
- Select one of these screen share options: Basic: Share your entire desktop, specific application windows, whiteboard, or iPhone/iPad screen. …
- (Optional) Enable these features, located in the bottom-left corner of the share window: …
- Click Share.
SMART Screen Share app for Chrome OS devices
- On your Chrome device, download and install the SMART Screen Share app from Google Play.
- Open the SMART Screen Share app on your Chromebook.
- Enter the display’s IP address.
- Click Connect.
- Select a specific display or program to share.
- Click Start Sharing.
To present your mobile screen, select the Present screen option in your Android Meet app.
- Join a video meeting using the mobile app.
- Tap More. Present screen.
- Everything on your screen will be presented to everyone in the Meet meeting.
Why is screen sharing not working?
The reason is that screen sharing is a graphics-intensive process. So, if you are using an older processor, you may need to get rid of some memory to make room for screen sharing. Quit all Running Apps, and this includes the app you are trying to share the screen. After that, try using the screen sharing feature again.
Why is screen sharing not working Mac?
You need to have the system-wide Screen Sharing service enabled to view your Mac’s display on other devices. Open System Preferences, select Sharing and check the Screen Sharing option. If your Mac still doesn’t show up on other devices, deselect Screen Sharing and re-enable the feature.
Screen mirroring technology lets you send the media that’s playing on your smaller Android, Windows, or Apple device to a larger one, such as a television or media projector, wirelessly.
11. Ctrl + ‘switch window’ key. The switch window key is usually found in the F5 spot on a Chromebook keyboard.