How do I allow in-app purchases on Family Sharing?
If you’re a parent in a family group, you can approve or deny requests for content from Google Play.
Approve or deny requests
- When a family member makes a purchase, they’ll see a screen that asks for your password.
- Review the request.
- To approve it, enter your Google Account password on their device.
- Tap Approve.
Do in-app purchases work with Family Sharing?
We’re excited to share that you can now enable Family Sharing for auto-renewable subscriptions and non-consumable in-app purchases. In addition to being available for both subscriptions and non-consumables, Family Sharing enables purchase sharing with up to five family members included in a customer’s family group.
Why can’t I see family purchases in-App Store?
Check your settings to make sure that you’re signed in everywhere with the same Apple ID, including Family Sharing and purchase sharing. Then ask your family members to check their settings too.
How do I allow in-app purchases?
How to enable or disable in-app purchases on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap on your profile icon on the top-right corner of the screen, then select Settings in the pop-up menu. …
- On the Settings page, tap Authentication, and then tap Require authentication for purchases.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
Where do I approve app requests?
Manage app permissions
- Sign in to managed Google Play.
- From the Apps menu, click My managed apps.
- Click the app to open the app details page.
- Click Approval Preferences.
- To enable automatic reapproval, select Keep approved when app requests new permissions.
Do in-app purchases transfer between devices?
Provided you are logged in with the same app store account that made the purchase then you can re-download the app onto a new device.
How do I view my Apple family purchases?
From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Family Purchases. Select a family member’s name to view their content. Download or play the items that you want.
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to turn on purchase sharing
- If you haven’t set up Family Sharing yet, set up Family Sharing.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing.
- Tap Continue and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I see in app purchases on my iPhone?
See your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Purchase History.
- Your purchase history appears.