Is Canadian stock market open today?
Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange have trading hours of 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET, Monday to Friday, with the exception of the stock market holidays listed below.
Stock Market Hours & Holidays.
|Stock Markets Closed||Advisory Services|
|Canada Day – Thursday, July 1, 2021||Closed|
|Civic Holiday – Monday, August 2, 2021||Closed|
What stock markets are open right now?
World Stock Exchanges opening times (24 hour format)
|Stock Exchange||Trading Hours|
|NYSE||New York Stock Exchange||09:30-16:00|
|TSE||Tokyo Stock Exchange||09:00-11:30 12:30-15:00|
|LSE||London Stock Exchange||08:00-16:30|
|HKE||Hong Kong Stock Exchange||09:30-16:00|
What days are the stock market closed 2021?
Here is the 2021 holiday closure schedule for the NYSE and Nasdaq:
- New Year’s Day: Friday, Jan. 1.
- Martin Luther King Jr. …
- Washington’s Birthday/Presidents Day: Monday, Feb. 15.
- Good Friday: Friday, April 2.
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 31.
- Independence Day: Monday, July 5 (observed, because July 4 falls on a Sunday)
Is the stock market open July 5th 2021?
* Each market will close early at 1:00 p.m. (1:15 p.m. for eligible options) on Monday, July 3, 2023.
Holidays: All Markets.
|2021||Monday, July 5 (July 4 holiday observed)|
|2022||Monday, July 4|
|2023||Tuesday, July 4*|
Is NYSE up or down today?
|KOSPI Composite Index||2,960.20||-0.31%|
Is the stock market open October 11 2021?
The New York Stock Exchange and the Nasdaq will both open on Monday, Oct. 11 at 9:30 a.m. EDT. The same is true for U.S. over-the-counter markets. U.S. bond markets and most banks are closed for the federal holiday.