What 5 stocks Does Warren Buffett Own?
Top Warren Buffett Stocks By Size
- Bank of America (BAC), 1.01 billion.
- Apple (AAPL), 887.1 million.
- Coca-Cola (KO), 400 million.
- Kraft Heinz (KHC), 325.6 million.
- Verizon (VZ), 158.8 million.
- American Express (AXP), 151.6 million.
- U.S. Bancorp (USB), 128.9 million.
- Bank of New York Mellon (BK), 72.4 million.
Top 10 Owners of Berkshire Hathaway Inc
|The Vanguard Group, Inc.||9.68%||128,290,230|
|SSgA Funds Management, Inc.||5.93%||78,524,981|
|BlackRock Fund Advisors||5.77%||76,514,395|
|Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation T…||3.30%||43,686,679|
What are Warren Buffett’s top 10 holdings 2021?
- AAPL. Apple Inc. NASDAQ:AAPL. $151.28. …
- BRK.A. Berkshire Hathaway Inc. NYSE:BRK.A. $434,000.00. …
- BRK.B. Berkshire Hathaway Inc. NYSE:BRK.B. $287.88. …
- BAC. Bank of America Corporation. NYSE:BAC. …
- VZ. Verizon Communications Inc. NYSE:VZ. …
- KO. The Coca-Cola Company. NYSE:KO. …
- USB. U.S. Bancorp. NYSE:USB. …
- AXP. American Express Company. NYSE:AXP.
What are Warren Buffett’s top 10 stock holdings?
Warren Buffet’s 10 largest holdings are Apple, Bank of America, AMEX, Coca-Cola, Kraft, Verizon, Moody’s, U.S. Bancorp, DaVita, and Charter Communications.
Bezos — the world’s wealthiest individual, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, with a net worth of about $191 billion — still holds about 51.7 million shares of Amazon, according to the final SEC filing of the week.
What did Buffett buy recently?
AbbVie. Buffett first bought AbbVie (ABBV, $118.41) in the third quarter of 2020 as part of a wider bet on the pharmaceutical industry. But most recently, Berkshire Hathaway has cut its position for a second quarter in a row. The holding company sliced 10% off its ABBV stake in Q2, unloading 2.3 million shares.
What stocks does Jeff Bezos own?
Jeff Bezos has made a number of investments through Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN), his personal wealth, Bezos Expeditions, and Nash Holdings LLC, a private company owned by him. Some of the sectors that he invests in include real estate, technology, media, travel, and charitable trusts and foundations.
What stocks Bill Gates own?
In Bill Gates’s current portfolio as of 2021-06-30, the top 5 holdings are Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK. B), Waste Management Inc (WM), Caterpillar Inc (CAT), Canadian National Railway Co (CNI), Walmart Inc (WMT), not including call and put options.