Add people to your event
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Calendar app .
- Open the event you want to add people to.
- Tap Edit .
- Tap Invite people.
- Enter the name or email address of the person you want to invite.
- Tap Done. To find when your guests are available, swipe down or tap View schedules
- Tap Save.
On your Android or iPhone, share a calendar event via text by opening the event first. Then tap the Share icon. Tap Another app and your phone’s sharing menu will open. Select text from the sharing options.
To share your event, click the dropdown under “Invite” and then click “Share to Page.” It’s also worth seeing if your ticketing or registration partner allows you to become a Facebook Official Event. If so, your event could qualify for better search and News Feed recommendations for even more visibility.
To share a calendar event on your Apple device:
Create a new event or tap on an event you’ve already created that you want to share. Tap the Edit button in the upper right corner. Tap Invitees. Add everyone’s email address who you’d like to share the event with.
How do you send a meeting invite?
Find a meeting time
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left click Search for people.
- Start typing someone’s name and choose the person you want to meet with.
- At the top left, click Create .
- Click Suggested times. If the guest you invited has shared their calendar with you, you’ll see when they can attend.
Share your calendar
- Select Calendar > Share Calendar.
- Choose a calendar to share.
- Select Add, decide who to share your calendar with, and select Add.
- Select OK and you’ll see the added people with a default permission level.
- Choose a name, select the access level to give, and select OK.
Send and receive invitations in Calendar on iPhone
- Tap the event, then tap Edit near the top of the screen.
- Tap Invitees. If you don’t see Invitees, swipe up.
- Enter the names or email addresses of people you want to invite, or tap. to select Contacts.
- Tap Done.
Server can mean iCloud, Google, Exchange, etc. When you have the event editing window open on your iPhone tap on the “Calendar” button to see if the event you are creating is under a heading like “iCloud” or “MobileMe”. If it isn’t, thats why you don’t have the invitees option.
How do I add someone to my calendar?
Share your calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. …
- On the left, find the “My calendars” section. …
- Hover over the calendar you want to share, and click More. …
- Under “Share with specific people,” click Add people.
- Add a person’s or Google group’s email address. …
- Click Send.
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Events.
- Tap on the event you’d like to share.
- Below the event title, tap Share.
- Select Invite Friends, Share in News Feed or Share in Messenger.
How do you invite people to an event on a business?
Click the Invite Friends button in the upper-right corner of the Events page. A window appears, with a list of your Friends. Select the Friends you want to invite and click the blue Save button. You see a message that your Friends have been invited and you are done.
Click the event you’d like to share. Below the event title, click . Select Share to News Feed, Send in Messenger, Share to a Page, Share to a group or Share to a friend’s profile.