You can also share the playlist URL by tapping Copy link.
- Go to any Channel page.
- At the top, tap PLAYLISTS.
- Next to the playlist you want to share, tap More .
- Tap Share to share via email, text, or other social networks.
If you’re doing this on the web, just head to your playlist tab under the Music Library, then hit the three dots under the playlist you want to share. Select “Share” to make the playlist public, and you’ll get a link that will direct anyone right to it.
How do you copy someone’s playlist from YouTube?
You can duplicate your own playlists or clone the videos of someone else’s playlist in your own account. Simply sign-in with your YouTube account and then enter the URL of any YouTube Playlist that you wish to clone.
How do I copy a YouTube playlist to another account?
Click the Share icon and copy the URL for your playlist. Open a different browser and sign into your new YouTube account. Paste the URL from the playlist into the address field. Click the Save playlist icon, and your playlist is saved under your new account.
1 Answer. You’re going to need to change the privacy setting of the playlist to “Unlisted”. Then you’ll be able to share a URL with anyone who you want to be able to access the playlist. The playlist won’t show up in search, so only those with the URL will be able to access it.
How do I make my YouTube playlist public?
Change playlist privacy setting
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Playlists .
- Next to the playlist you want to update, click Edit in YouTube .
- Below the playlist’s title, click the Playlist privacy drop-down menu.
- Select the new privacy setting.
- Click Save.
Can you merge YouTube playlists?
Tap the three vertical dots of a playlist you want to merge. Select Add to playlist from the opening menu. Select the playlist you want to merge the other playlist into.