If you subscribe to Apple Music, you can create a profile so your friends can see what you’re listening to. And you can see what your friends are listening to.
Share or hide your playlists
- At the top of your profile, tap Edit.
- Select the playlists that you want to share on your profile and in Search. …
- Tap Done.
With an Apple Music family subscription, up to six people can enjoy unlimited access to Apple Music on their devices. … And each family member gets their own personal music library, and music recommendations based on what they love to listen to.
How do I add someone to my Apple music?
- Open Apple Music.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper-left corner.
- Tap on Account settings (it should be your photo or name).
- Tap on Manage Membership.
- Tap on Family or Family Setup, depending on which option is available.
- If you tapped on Family, follow the instructions.
Go to Settings > [your name] > Subscriptions. Do either of the following: Share all new subscriptions: Turn on Share New Subscriptions. When you purchase a new subscription that’s eligible for sharing, it’s shared with your family members by default.
Listen to Music Together: Top Music Sync Apps to Party With Friends Online
- Spotify Group Session start screen.
- Rave App on IOS and Android (From: Rave.io)
- AmpMe sample party.
How can we share Apple music? You can’t without Family Sharing. Has nothing to do with you being adults. Each member can redeem Apple Gift Cards to their accounts which will be charged before the organizer’s method of payment.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
Up to five of your devices can tap into your iTunes library either directly on a network drive, through a special app, or via a feature called Home Sharing. Through Home Sharing, you can share your iTunes music library from one machine and make it accessible to other devices as long as they’re all on the same network.
How do I use my own payment on family sharing?
Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing. Tap Purchase Sharing. Tap Continue and follow the onscreen instructions. To see which payment method will be billed, tap Purchase Sharing again and look at the Shared Payment Method information.
Why can’t I add family members to Apple Music?
Log out of Apple Music and iTunes and back in
If you or a family member have trouble with Apple Music or iTunes on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, try signing out of your accounts on your devices, then signing back in, or turning off iCloud Music Library and turning it back on.