How do you repost an old post on Facebook?
Use the drop-down box in the “Share This Status” dialog box to choose who you want to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend’s timeline, to a group, on a page you own or as a private message to another user.
Click the “Share” link in the post and then select where you’d like to republish the post. You can post it on your own Timeline, on another user’s Timeline, in a private message to other users, in a group to which you belong or on a Facebook page.
Press the Share button as usual, but what you’re looking for is this little arrow in the bottom-right of the text box where you type in what you want to say about the link. Select that arrow to get an option selection box. From here, just select “Include Original Post”.
How do I put someone’s post on my timeline?
To post on your friend’s Timeline, follow these steps:
- Go to her Timeline. …
- Click the type of post you want to leave. …
- Type your comment to your friend.
- (Optional) Add any tags or location information to your post using the appropriate icon at the bottom of the Share box.
- When you’re done, click Post.
You may not be able to share a memory if sharing wasn’t turned on for the original content or the memory isn’t shareable (example: posts by others on your timeline). Learn what audiences you can choose from when you share something.
Depending on the post’s privacy settings, you may see the following options:
- Share Now.
- Write Post. Post. To share to a friend’s timeline, tap Share to Facebook and select Friend’s Timeline. Type your friend’s name, then tap Post. audience selector.
- Send as Message. Send.
- Share in a Group. Post.
- Share to a Page. Post.
How do I use Facebook Classic?
Follow the below-given steps to switch back to Classic Facebook. Step 1: Open Facebook on your computer and Log in. Step 2: On the home page click the Menu (Down arrow option) in the top-right corner. Step 3: From the drop-down menu select Switch to Classic Facebook.
Is classic Facebook still available?
Facebook unveiled a brand new interface last year and has been slowly seeding it out to users – but not without the option to revert to the classic style if preferred. … According to a newly updated Facebook support page though, that’s all about to change.
How do I share a Page with friends on Facebook?
- Go the Page you’d like to share with your friends.
- Tap below the Page’s cover photo.
- Tap Share.
- Tap in the bottom right and select Friends.
- Write an optional update, then tap Post.