First, make sure that you’re logged into your personal Facebook account. From there, navigate to the post on your page that you want to share. Click the “share” button. In the drop-down menu, select “in a group.” Then choose the group you’d like to share it with by typing the name of the group into the text field.
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
Can a Facebook page post to a group?
NOTE: You need to be a full Admin on both the Page and the Group. Therefore a Page cannot post to an existing Group unless the Admin linking the Group to the Page is also an Admin of the Group.
If your ability to post or comment in a group has been turned off, it may be because a group admin has temporarily turned off your ability to post and comment in their group.
Change a Post to Public on the Facebook App
Log in to your account and navigate to the post you want to make shareable. Tap on the three-dot icon located in the top-right corner of the post container. Select the Edit Privacy option from the list. Now, choose Public from the list of available options.
Depending on the post’s privacy settings, you may see the following options:
- Share Now.
- Write Post. Post. To share to a friend’s timeline, tap Share to Facebook and select Friend’s Timeline. Type your friend’s name, then tap Post. audience selector.
- Send as Message. Send.
- Share in a Group. Post.
- Share to a Page. Post.
How To Automate Facebook Posts Natively On Facebook
- Write your post in the “Create Post” box.
- Below your post, click the “Share Now” dropdown.
- Select the second option “Schedule”
- Select the date and time you want your post to publish.
- Select “Schedule”
How do I become a group admin as my Facebook Page?
- Tap then tap Pages and select your Page.
- Tap the Groups tab below your Page’s cover photo, if it’s visible. …
- Tap Link your Group.
- Tap Link next to the group you want to link your Page to.
- Tap Link Group.
How do you cross post in a Facebook group?
Click Settings at the top of your Page. Click Crossposting in the left column. Begin typing the Page’s name or Facebook URL and select it from the list that appears. For Non-Live Videos, both Pages can crosspost each other’s eligible videos by going to the Page’s Publishing Tools > Videos You Can Crosspost.