Where do I find contact sharing on iPhone?
Open Contacts. Select the contact. Swipe down until you see Share Contact, and tap that. Select a sharing method.
When someone shares their location with you, you can find them on your map.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap your profile picture or initial. Location sharing.
- Tap the profile of the person you want to find. To update the person’s location: Tap on a friend’s icon More. Refresh.
Share a contact
Tap a contact, tap Share Contact, then choose a method for sending the contact information. Sharing the contact sends all of the info from the contact’s card.
How to Send a Contact from Your iPhone
- First, go to Contacts.
- Tap the contact whose information you wish to share.
- Tap Share Contact.
- Choose a sharing method, such as email or text message.
- Choose a recipient and tap Send.
To automatically share your updated name and photo with people in your contacts the next time you send a message, tap Contacts Only; to be prompted before your updated name and photo are shared, tap Always Ask; or to automatically share your updated profile with everyone, select Anyone and then tap Yes to confirm.
Why can’t I see other people’s location on iPhone?
You might not see your friend’s location for these reasons: Your friend might need to correct the date on their device. Tap Settings > General > Date & Time. The device is off or isn’t connected to cellular or Wi-Fi.
How do you track a family members iPhone?
How to track a family member’s device with Find My iPhone
- Launch the Find My iPhone app from your Home screen.
- Sign in to your individual iCloud account.
- Tap on any device in order to receive more information and track it — your own devices show up at the top, followed by everyone else’s.
How do I separate my iPhone from my wife’s?
Tap on Settings > iCloud > Delete Account (only deletes it from this device, not from iCloud; the person keeping the current account will not be affected,) provide the password to turn off Find My Phone and choose to Keep on My iDevice when prompted. Sign in with a different Apple ID to create your new account.
How did my contacts get on my wife’s iPhone?
Answer: A: Answer: A: Because you both share the same Apple ID for iTunes & iCloud, and your wife has syncing for contacts/calendars turned on, on her phone, under iCloud. If you both use the same ID for iCloud, & both have contacts/calendars turned on, that’s the way it is supposed to work.
How do I stop sharing contacts?
On a recent Android phone, like the Samsung Galaxy S21, try Settings -> Privacy -> Permission Manager -> Contacts. See which apps are in the Allowed list, and remove permissions as needed.