Delete all activity
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to myactivity.google.com.
- Above your activity, tap Delete .
- Tap All time.
- Tap Next. Delete.
So all you have to do is tap and hold on the Messages icon, then hit App info -> Storage & cache -> Clear storage. You can also get to it from your phone’s Settings -> Apps & notifications -> See all apps then look for Messages and tap Storage & cache -> Clear storage.
How do I delete Google photo sharing history?
You can change who can find photos, videos, or albums you’ve shared in Google Photos.
Remove someone from an album
- Open the desired album.
- Click More. Options.
- Scroll to find the contact you’d like to have removed.
- Click More. Remove person.
To delete or unsubscribe from shared albums
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap on “Shared”
- Tap on “Edit”
- Tap on the “no entry” sign (⛔️)
- Tap on “Delete” for shared albums with from you.
- Tap on “Unsubscribe” for shared albums from someone else.
- Tap on “Done”
How do you clear your iPhone history?
Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. …
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
Why can’t I delete my history on Google Chrome?
Cannot clear Browsing History in Chrome
Click on the hamburger menu of the browser. Select History and Recent Tabs. Select Clear Browsing data. In “Clear browsing data” select “All time”
How to disable the “direct share” area on Samsung Galaxy smartphones
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Type “direct share” in the search field (you’ll see it pop up soon, it may take a moment)
- Tap on the “direct share” option as in the first image.
- There will be a toggle to disable it – tap on it to do so.
Tap the Invoke Share Dialog button and you’ll see an Android prompt to choose Android System or Sharedr. Choose the latter, followed by Always to set it as the default. Now, you’ll see the Sharedr interface anytime you tap the share button around your phone.
How do I delete recent recipients list?
You can remove one or more entries in the Recent People list. If you hover your mouse over the entry, you’ll see an X to the right of the person’s entry. Click that X to delete the person’s name and email address from the Auto-Complete List.
Open the contacts app on your device and find the concerned contact in the list and tap on it. Now tap on the 3-dot menu icon in the top right corner of your screen. Tap and select ‘Delete’. Tap on ‘Delete’ to confirm your choice.