What are the four different aspects of investment?
There are four main investment types, or asset classes, that you can choose from, each with distinct characteristics, risks and benefits.
- Growth investments. …
- Shares. …
- Property. …
- Defensive investments. …
- Cash. …
- Fixed interest.
What are the 5 major investment objectives?
What Are Investment Objectives and Why Do I Have to Choose One?
- Income. Preservation of capital with a primary consideration on current income.
- Balanced. …
- Growth & Income. …
- Long Term Growth with Safety. …
- Long Term Growth with Greater Risk. …
What are the different types of financial investments?
Types of Financial Investment
- Mutual Funds.
- Fixed Deposits.
- Real Estate (Residential/Commercial Property)
- Gold /Silver.
- Precious stones.
What are the elements of investment?
Elements of Investment
- There are three factors that are considered as elements of investment.
- a) Reward (return);
- b) Risk and return; and.
- c) Time 
- We have seen above that investment is made with the intention to gain profit.
What are the main objectives of investment?
Depending on the life stage and risk appetite of the investor, there are three main objectives of investment: safety, growth, and income. Every investor invests with a specific objective in mind, and each investment has its own unique set of benefits and risks. Let us understand these objectives in detail.
What are real investments?
Meaning of real investment in English
money that is invested in equipment, machinery, etc., rather than in shares or bonds: … Higher taxes on oil should be recycled into real investment in wind and solar power.