However, to use mail merge for your department, you will need to create a second profile specifically for your department’s shared mailbox so that this shared mailbox is the default sender for the message. Select “Mail” > then click on “Show Profiles” > click on Add.
How do you do a mail merge in Outlook 2016?
How to Mail Merge in Office 2016
- Make sure your contacts list is ready. …
- Create a new blank document in Word.
- Navigate to the Mailings tab.
- Click the Start Mail Merge button and select your document type.
Add a shared mailbox account to Outlook 2016
- In Outlook 2016 access File > Account Settings > Account Settings…
- On the Email tab select New… …
- Select Next to proceed.
- Change the email address to sign in with by selecting Sign in with another account.
- Sign in with your own account credentials and select Finish.
Send mail from the shared mailbox
- Open Outlook.
- Choose New Email.
- If you don’t see the From field at the top of your message, choose Options > From.
- Click From in the message, and change to the shared email address. …
- Choose OK.
- Finish typing your message and then choose Send.
How do you send a mail merge with an attachment in Outlook?
- Set Outlook to work Offline. Start Outlook, select ribbon [Send/Receive] » [Work Offline]. …
- Mail Merge. Use Microsoft Word to mail merge your emails, just as you are to. …
- Add the attachment to all emails in the Outlook Outbox. Run (double-click) Outlook Mail Merge Attachment.vbs. …
- Check. …
- Send the emails.
How do I do a mail merge letter?
To perform a Letter mail merge in Microsoft Word
- In Word, choose File > New > Blank Document.
- On the Mailings tab, in the Start Mail Merge group, choose Start Mail Merge > Letters.
- Choose Select Recipients then Use an Existing List. …
- Type the date and any other information you want at the top of the letter.
Why did my mail merge not work?
1. Mail Merged Barcode Doesn’t Work
If your barcodes aren’t working correctly, check for extra spaces around the merged field. Make sure any leading and trailing characters are right next to the merged field and don’t have any spaces between them and the merged field.
Why is my mail merge not sending?
4.6 Word mail merge not sending emails/word was unable to mail your document. … Make sure that you’re running the latest/same version of Outlook and Word. Check if Outlook is open: If you have Outlook closed when merging emails, your outgoing email will stay in the “Outbox” until you open it.
How do I send a mail merge to multiple recipients?
There are two ways to send an email to more than one person in mail merge.
- Use the dynamic CC and BCC option and include the other recipients in the same message but in the CC/BCC fields.
- Add multiple email addresses in the Email Address column, separated with commas.
Modifying Access to a Shared Mailbox Folder
- Open Outlook.
- In the Navigation Pane, locate the shared mailbox and expand it using the arrow to the left of its name.
- Right-click on Inbox and select Properties….
- Select the Permissions tab.
- Select the individual you wish to modify.
Organizing emails by sender in Outlook.
If you want to place all the messages that have come in from a specific sender into one Outlook folder, all you need to do is right-click the message and then select Create. Choose the folder when you want the messages to be transferred, then select OK.
Add an additional shared mailbox in Outlook
- Select your profile and click on Change.
- Click on More Settings.
- On the Advanced tab, click Add.
- Type the email address or name of the shared mailbox, then click OK.
- Once configured, the shared mailbox will be automatically available in the left folder pane in Outlook.