How do I show everyone on Zoom while screen sharing on iPad?
Android | iOS
If one or more participants joins the meeting, you will see a video thumbnail in the bottom-right corner. Swipe left from the active speaker view to switch to Gallery View.
To share your entire screen, including any application on your Android device:
- Tap Share. in the meeting controls.
- Tap Screen. …
- Tap Start Now to confirm. …
- At the bottom of your screen, tap Annotate to open the annotation tools or tap Stop Share to stop sharing and go back to meeting controls.
In the In Meeting (Basic) section, make sure Show Zoom windows during screen share is enabled. This setting will allow the setting to appear in the desktop client. Sign out of the Zoom desktop client and sign back in. … Click the Share Screen tab and make sure Show Zoom windows during screen share is enabled.
Meeting and webinar participants who are viewing a shared screen can switch to side-by-side mode, which allows them to see the shared screen alongside either the Speaker view or Gallery view, depending on which view they choose. … Webinar hosts can also specify the attendees view of shared screen is in side-by-side mode.
When you join a Zoom call from your PC, the other participants can’t see your computer screen by default. They only see what you allow. … The same goes for when you’re the host of a Zoom call. But at any point during the meeting, the host or other participants of the call can share their entire screen.
With Zoom, share your screen, desktop or other content during a meeting, even while your video is on. Zoom video conferences allow you to share content including: Entire desktop or phone screen.
How do I enable screen sharing?
Enable and Disable Screen Share and Annotation for Participants
- Next to Screen Share (move your mouse on your meeting window to see the control bar appear) click ^ >> Advanced Sharing Options…
- On the pop-up screen, choose the settings you want for your meeting.
How do I enable screen sharing on Zoom for participants on iPhone?
Sharing your screen with screen mirroring
- In your meeting, click Share Screen.
- Choose iPhone/iPad.
- (Optional) If you would like to share your phone audio into the meeting, check Share sound.
- Click Share.
- If prompted, choose to install the plug-in.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your iOS device.