Can 2 people access the same Google Drive?
One Google Drive Account will work fine on multiple computers. The reason you would have multiple accounts is for keeping some files private while sharing others. The whole concept of sharing from Google Drive is built around each user having their own account and inviting other users to share or collaborate with them.
Can viewers in Google Drive download?
Viewers are library users who can access documents in a read-only mode. By default, viewers can download, copy and print attachments.
Can someone upload to my Google Drive?
With File Upload Forms for Google Drive, you can allow others to upload files directly to your Google Drive. Anyone can upload files via your form without having to sign-in to their Google Account.
4.1 Share files or folders
- Choose an option: …
- Click Share or Share .
- Under “Share with people and groups,” enter the email address you want to share with.
- To change what people can do to your item, on the right, click the Down arrow. …
- Choose to notify people. …
- Click Share or Send.
In order to share storage space, you have to first create a family group.
- You can invite up to five family members, as long as they have Google accounts. …
- The person you invited will be sent an email, and you’ll be emailed when they accept the invitation.
Can viewers on Google Drive see other viewers?
No, it is not. You can share it as a link instead of to specific email addresses and that will show the viewers as “anonymous animals” rather than individual people though. It does mean that if someone forwards the link to others then anyone with the link will be able to view the file though.