Sign in to dropbox.com. Click All files in the left sidebar. Hover over the file or folder you’d like to share and click the share icon (rectangle with an up arrow). Type the Email, name, or group of the person (or people) you’d like to share with, and click to select them from the results.
Sign in to dropbox.com, and find the file you’d like to share. Hover over the file, and click the Share button that appears. Enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite, and click Send. Or, you can copy the link and paste it into an email, chat, or whatever you’re using to communicate.
Share a Dropbox folder with anyone
You can share files with anyone, including people without Dropbox accounts, by sharing a link to any file or folder. You can send a shared link by email, Facebook, Twitter, instant message, social networks, wherever you want.
Share a folder, drive, or printer
- Right-click the folder or drive you want to share.
- Click Properties. …
- Click Share this folder.
- In the appropriate fields, type the name of the share (as it appears to other computers), the maximum number of simultaneous users, and any comments that should appear beside it.
How do I send files to Dropbox?
To create a transfer on dropbox.com:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click the grid icon in the top-left corner.
- Click Transfer from the menu that appears.
- Click Create transfer.
- You can add files to your transfer in one of three ways: …
- Click the edit icon (pencil) to enter a name for your transfer, if you’d like.
How do you invite someone to Dropbox?
To invite someone from dropbox.com:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click the avatar at the top of any page.
- Select Settings.
- Select Plan.
- Click Invite a friend.
Share with specific people
- Select the file you want to share.
- Click Share or Share .
- Under “Share with people and groups,” enter the email address you want to share with.
- To change what people can do to your doc, on the right, click the Down arrow. …
- Choose to notify people. …
- Click Share or Send.
See how Dropbox makes syncing files easy. Can I receive shared files when I don’t have a Dropbox account? You don’t need a Dropbox account to view the files in a shared link, and you can download those files to your computer. Files that you download from a shared link won’t sync with Dropbox if you edit them.
Each shared folder member needs to have enough space in their account to accept the invite to a shared folder. … If you’re having trouble sharing a folder, it’s possible that the people you’re sharing with don’t have enough space to accept the invite.