You can trace other lost shares by contacting the three main share registrars: Link Asset Services (Linkgroup.eu or 0371664 0300); Computershare (Computershare.com/uk); and Equiniti (Equiniti.com or 0371 384 2030).
To log on to this secure site and request your initial password, go to www.computershare.com/coca-cola and click on “Create Login.”
You can find your Shareholder Reference Number, which is 10 digits long and begins with the letter ‘C’, on your statements, dividend advice or cheques or other shareholder material. If you have a statement, the Shareholder Reference Number will be located on the right hand side near the top of the statement.
Buy and sell shares
- Call us on 086 11 00 933 or +27 11 370 5000 during business hours and our Dealing Desk will be happy to assist you.
- Or, use our new online dealing desk to sell your shares.
How to Locate Lost Shares of Stock
- Home Search. Search your paper files at home. …
- Broker Contact. Contact your broker to ensure the stock is not being held in “street name.” You may have turned the certificates over and forgotten about it. …
- Investor Inquiries. …
- Request a Stop Transfer. …
- Order a Replacement.
Recovery of Shares
- Transfer of shares after death of an original shareholder.
- Transfer of physical shares.
- Recovery of lost shares.
- Issue of duplicate shares.
- The claim of shares from IEPF.
- The claim of dividend from IEPF.
- Following up with Registrar and Transfer Agent (RTA) for transfer of shares.
Computershare primarily provides stock registration and transfer services to companies listed on stock markets, but also offers technology services for stock exchanges, investor services for shareholders and employee share plan management.
Has your account been “locked”? For your security, your account will be locked after three failed attempts to sign in. To unlock it, you’ll need to give us a call on +44 (0) 370 707 1606.
Computershare DirectStock (“DirectStock”) is a direct stock purchase and dividend reinvestment plan that provides an alternative to traditional methods of buying, holding and selling shares in the issuer you have selected.
All companies in India have to file their financials and details of shareholders with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA21). You can access these documents through the website Ministry Of Corporate Affairs.
How do I find my SRN?
The HIN or SRN can be found on the top right hand corner of your holding statement and other shareholder communications. A HIN, being Broker sponsored, commences with an ‘X’. If you have an account number from a CHESS statement you will need to add an ‘X’ to the front of the account number before logging in.